Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And then there were two


I've been looking for the right home for Tell for a few months now. I'm happy to report that he's now there, settling in nicely, and working well for his new owner. He's now on a working farm in Virginia, moving sheep on a daily basis. No more having to jump through chest deep snow for him! Thank you Tell for getting me hooked on both Border Collies, and trialling.

That leaves just Bruce and Hope here at home. It's been quite a while since I've been down to two dogs. It's kind of odd and given that we just lost Mateo, completely unexpected. I'll be looking for a new dog, but given that I want something fairly specific, I expect that I'll need to be patient.


In case you're wondering - these two? - they're not going anywhere. Bruce and Hope are definitely Keepers.

4 comments:

Karen Ramstead said...

Any time you need another dog - just let me know.

Newt would love to try herding sheep.

Karen

Lisa said...

Newt + sheep doesn't sound like herding to me. ;-)

the hound said...

votres chiens tricolore a un sacré poil!!!!

un vrais ourson!!!

c'est adorable!

Lisa said...

Merci beaucoup! :-)