Friday, April 17, 2009

Hanging on and letting go

Some of us (that would be me) are thrilled that the snow is almost gone.


And some of us (that would be Bruce) are hanging on to it for dear life.


Hope had to get in on it too.

Kate, being a youngster doesn't understand what all the fuss is about.

Oh, and one more thing. Remember this?


Think of Bruce as a very furry chunk of rose bush velcro. Ripping rose sticks out of him has been a daily issue lately, what with all the spring racing around the bush after grouse, etc.. This week I got tired of de sticking him and then de thorning myself. So... I gave him a wee haircut.

Meet Mr. Babboonbutt....

3 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Oh my! Babboonbutt - that's too funny. How does Bruce feel about it though?
What a good looking family of dogs you have there!

Emma Rose

An English Shepherd said...

Babbonbutt !!!! but very tidy ;-)

Wizz :-)

Sarah said...

Baboonbutt, that is FUNNY!!!

we do the same thing to Kaleb in hunting season