Friday, February 22, 2008

Evel Knievel

There's really not too much to report on the Border Collie front. The snow is still deep and crusty which is making training very difficult so I'm attempting to focus on other things. The rest of the four legged crew have pointed out that I'm wasting way too much on "all things sheepish", so I guess I'll devote a blog or three to them. First up - Bruce.
Brucie is the youngest of the bunch at about 6 months of age. He's most likely my last Aussie (there, I've said it out loud). Having said that, he's just the kind of Aussie that can get a person hooked on the breed. He's sweet. He's soft. He's VERY entertaining.
His latest hobby is using Biscuit as an obstacle to jump. MOST of the time he clears him easily.


Sideways with Biscuit standing still is a good warm up.

Lengthwise with Biscuit moving is a slightly bigger challenge, but easily accomplished.

Note that Tell is ALWAYS up front. He doesn't understand all this fooling around business. This is the afternoon RUN. This is EXERCISE. Silly Aussies.


Bruce and his prop... I mean friend, Biscuit





No comments: