Saturday, January 26, 2013

If you can't beat them, join them.


My name is Lisa and I am addicted to working dogs...except that it has been NINE days since I've worked one.



Just 16 days ago, I was pretty cocky with my "Where there's a will, there's a way." story. 






We've had at least another foot of snow since then.




So now I've gone from wheretheresawilltheresaway to ifyoucantbeatthemjointhem.  






Instead of fighting winter, we will embrace it!



The dogs and I will spend the rest of the winter hanging out in the back yard, playing with friends. 



As back yards go, we could be a lot worse off... 


Almost all of the pictures (think any of the really good ones) were taking by Jennifer McCaffery - thanks again!


1 comment:

Jenny Glen said...

I hear there is a pretty good sled dog musher near you. Maybe you can borrow a sled.