Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've been a neglectful blogger

100 lashes with a wet noodle for me!

I had a GREAT time down at Louanne's and then at Holly and Len Brunner's. They did a fantastic job putting on the Paxton Valley SDT. I'll be going back next year. Here's a shot I stole from Louanne's blog.


The trial field - not huge, but a bit of tricky thing with dips and hills that aren't as obvious from this end as they are from set out which is down by the house.

Hope and I finished out 8th out of 30 I think. Not too bad and I know where I need to make some improvements - mostly with myself. The dog does what I tell him - I need to make sure I'm telling him the right thing....

Now, on to my lame excuse for not blogging sooner. I got home Monday night and...well...I've been gone for almost 2 weeks. So I've been catching up around here ever since and things that breathe or need to be watered DO take priority.

The dogs are happy to be back together - and Bruce isn't really blowing me a raspberry is he?

Travis and I are happy to be back together too - sorry no pictures - you'll just have to take my word for it.

I've got more to blog about, but blogger has once again decided to give me difficulties uploading pictures. Rather than have you turn your monitors on their side again, I'll just give it a day - that seems to work.

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Nice picture of the three, looks like a raspberry to me ;-)

Wizz :-)