Friday, December 19, 2008

The grass is always greener on the other side


Hope and Tell sleep in crates. Mateo sleeps beside my bed, and Bruce...well Bruce pretty much sleeps wherever he wants to. Generally this means he sleeps outside. I tried for months to convince him that he would someday have to fill Mateo's shoes and that he should also sleep in the bedroom. I even provided him with a cushy bed. After months of putting up with his middle of the night requests to go out, I finally caved and let him sleep out.
Anyway, the Border Collies have no choice as to where they sleep, and Bruce has all of the choice in the world... so where have I been catching him lately?

Jammed inside Hope's crate. A crate that is really too small for him I might add. Apparently I'm punishing him by NOT crating him.

No comments: