Thursday, October 21, 2010

Been busy

around here without a camera in my hands. Most of it has been too boring to take pictures of (maybe it's too boring in a "I'm a local - why would I take pictures of Disney" kind of way) and some of it's been too busy to take pictures - and I'm waiting for the neighbour's to blog about the pictures THEY took. ;-) 
I'll get back on to the real bogs right away - I've been a slacker. 


In the mean time, here's one of those pictures that proves the point that you really don't want me blogging about every little thing I do around here. 


Who knows what I was going for here. I've been taking walks in the pasture with Sam Sheepdog and his sheep in the morning. I'm sure this shot was an attempt at "look how great they get along".    Awkward pup's back end with bored sheep in background - yeah, that's a great relationship!

No comments: