Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ok, so today I took the camera

Today was just as gorgeous as yesterday. I say "If it's not broke, don't fix it.", so I pretty much did exactly the same stuff today.



I worked Kate.

I worked Hope.

While I was out in the field I took pictures of the sheep. Because the sheep are new. Because I change my mind about sheep about as often as I change my socks. The new flock consists of 4 Katahdin ewes, 2 ewe lambs, a ram, and whethers to keep Gordon the ram company. Everyone but the whethers are registered. They're really nice stock and I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll produce next spring.

The girls.



Ewe lamb 1 - maybe we should call her patch? ;-)



Ewe lamb 2 - the dark sheep in the family.


The boys - Gordon and groceries 1,2, and 3.


Then we went for a walk and I took those fall pictures I had hoped to take last week.



Blogger insists that this photo is best viewed on its side - who am I to argue?






In case you think our walks are all peace and tranquility, remember that Bruce is present.

So here are the Bruce "out takes".


Bruce's favourite mode of transportation - running forward as fast as he can while looking back over his shoulder. We can only assume that when he kills himself he'll die happy?



Kate biting Bruce (one of her favourite hobbies) and Bruce taking it out on Hope (becuase he knows better than to try and let Kate know that he doesn't appreciate her biting him) and Hope just praying that they'll both just go away for good.


As usual - Border Collies doing what they're told...Bruce being Bruce.

Bruce and his usual "We're FRIENDS right Hope?" while Hope just keeps looking straight ahead..."eventually he'll just go away right?!?"

Hopefully that's enough pictures - you know who you are ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may have taken me a while to look, but I appreciate the photos (mostly because I am stuck inside at work and I can live vicariously through your dogs).
signed
I know who I am!

p.s. Do you think Gordon's friends will be better braised or roasted?