Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was going to blog about this

Fall pics of the dogs. Every year I like to take pictures of the kids when the leaves are pretty.It's just something I do for myself.

This is Bruce last year,


and Bruce the year before.


My god he was a cute puppy. I'm being completely objective about my opinion of course.

That was my plan today. I had the dogs out for a nice run yesterday without the camera - so today I was definitely going to bring it with me.

Instead I'm going to blog about this.

Because these are todays "fall colours" here.

Hope and I moved the sheep out (they're the subject of something else I was planning to blog about this week), and then the dogs and I headed out for the trails.



Loads of fun was had by all even if it was a little early in the season for white stuff.

And when we got back Hope put in his request for naps by the fire.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...hopefully.

No comments: