Friday, September 9, 2011

Blogger's slump

Cripes, it's been almost two weeks since I last blogged. That's not supposed to happen! I think I'm suffering from "blogger's slump".  It's not like nothing's happening. I could blog about the adventures Suzie had and the friends she made this summer.




Don't worry - he's friendly!

 I could go on about how pleased I've been with Kate this year (and how she got us both "way ahead of schedule" - I know what we'll be working on this fall)



Look Back Kate!


 or how well Ben is coming along. 


Must get good pictures of handsome Ben on sheep.


 I could mention some changes made this summer(.hopefully all for the better an none regretted), or even about the zucchini relish I made today, because it's thirty degrees in the shade so I wisely decided to crank up the heat in the kitchen... 




That takes care of TWO zucchini...


I could, but then I'd have to actually sit down and do it, and so far I haven't that hasn't happened. Right now I'm thinking it will just turn into a "what I did this summer" kind of blog...if and when I get around to it. 


Before I forget, thanks to Kristi and Amanda for all of the recent great shots of Kate and I. 

No comments: