Thursday, September 22, 2011

And then there were two.


I mentioned a couple of entries ago that I had made some decisions this summer. Decisions that I felt were in the best interests of everyone involved. Decisions I hoped I wouldn't regret. 




Jake and Jack have both been sold. I thought I might like trying my hand at raising, training, and selling stock dogs. Nope, not for me. Both dogs are in great working homes and I'll see them on a regular basis when they're ready for training.



Bruce moved into a fantastic new home a couple of months ago. He's in agility classes, sleeps on the bed, and has Heather's (and Didi's!) undivided attention. 



Hope has returned whence he came. He's a terrific dog and I want him in a place where he can be used to his fullest potential. 

It's a lot quieter around here, but I think all of the decisions were made with everyone's best interests in mind. So far, it's proving to be true. 

No comments: