Monday, May 4, 2009

Pictures from the trial

...or not.

I had the best of intentions, really I did. However, when I finally remembered to drag my camera out on Sunday to take some shots of the double lift I quickly realized that while I had remembered to bring my camera, I had forgotten to take its memory card out of my laptop.
So...I'll try harder next time.

As for the trial, the weather was great and it was wonderful seeing everyone and their dogs again after a long winter. Hope and I took first overall in Intermediate and we held our own in Pro Novice. We started a bit on the pushy side at first but by the last run we'd settled into our groove and I was pleased as punch with him. Louanne has some pretty big brags of her own so check out her blog. I'd say this weekend was a great start to a good trial season. Next up Paxton Valley at the end of the month.

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Never mind about the pics, glad it went well.Good weather always seems to cheer me up.

Wizz :-)