Monday, December 5, 2011

I guess you had to be there.


I was bringing the girls in with Ben this afternoon (for a variety of reasons) and actually had the camera in my pocket (poor thing had to share the pocket with straw, shavings, binder twine, electrical tape, kleenex, a piece of wire, and some old list. The leatherman and the rest of my "stuff" was in the other pocket. But I digress...as usual.


At any rate, I looked up from the task at hand for a change (because it's so easy to get caught up in what needs to get done that sometimes it's easy to miss the "Wow, you're so lucky" moments)...and the sky was just glowing. 

and even though I took pictures, and then cropped them and cleaned them up, they just couldn't do justice to the "wow, I love this little valley, these sheep, this dog, these sunsets, and my lifestyle. 

1 comment:

Louise Liebenberg said...

Lisa, it was not confined to your little valley tonight. I also had a wow moment with the stunning sunset tonight!