Monday, December 27, 2010

The sign's posted

Right beside the front door. 

"Good food available, but you'll have to work for it. "

My side of the family came out for Christmas dinner this year, and given that we don't have kids of our own at home to put to work, we took full advantage of the nephews and had Liam and Griffin take care of all the farm chores. 

Liam feeding the sheep.


After feeding the sheep, Liam and Griffin figured we needed to pack some trails down for the animals...


Which of course involved a quad, a chunk of rope, and a calf sled.

After all of that hard work, we figured they deserved to eat.

And without further ado, pictures of the feast. I tried to capture my family at their best...


My brother Paul


His mostly vegetarian wife Chriss loving the brussel sprouts.

Griffin and his best "I HATE VEGETABLES!" face.


Uh Dad, you've got a little something...right there...just below your nose...


Never mind dinner, Uncle Travis just said I could shoot his paintball gun!


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (I'm thinking maybe you should wish for a top plate Mom)


Just smile and nod, smile and nod...this is why we don't have her side of the family over often...


Still hating the veggies...
As far as Gramma's concerned, "As long as there's lots of dessert, I really don't care what goes on at the table."

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: