Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A great case for more fiber in your diet

I apologize in advance for this blog entry - it's a crappy one. 

We ran into this while walking the dogs a few days ago.  


Yep...it's poop.  Aren't you glad you came to visit today? 

The thing is, I didn't think that the photo did that poop any justice, so I made sure I took a few more...in the interest of science and good journalism of course.



So we stretched the poop out. Don't worry, we live in the woods (and while the bears are still hibernating, obviously SOMETHING is still "pooping" in them) so there were sticks - we used STICKS - to move the poop. 

It still didn't give a good impression of scale - you can't tell how impressive it is at all. So then I had Travis help me out with the next shot.




That shot tells the real story. That poop is about 2 1/2 feet long.  Picture the animal that produced that poop. Stuck out in the middle of a very busy trail...nothing to read... feeling  more than a little exposed, and probably a wee bit embarrassed as well. 

Yep, the entertainment out here sure beats anything you'll find in the city!

3 comments:

Knotty Dogs said...

OMG!!!!!!! I'm dying! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Great post!

Camp said...

you know what the rednecks down south would say...."well ain't that some sh*t"...hahahaha

bad i know..but hey.... you couldnt resist and neither could I ;-))))

WalkOn Border Collies said...

Lisa, get help....soon!