Monday, November 3, 2008

Have sheep will travel

There always seems to be "one more thing" that I HAVE to have when it comes to the dogs.

This is the latest.

With my new trailer I can go get new sheep, and most importantly, take my sheep to other fields to practice. My new trailer is actually a "vintage" trailer however it has been really well taken care of and pulls like a dream. I'm pretty much a trailer novice, so I'm really pleased that I've been able to hitch it up myself and that I've taken it through gates and backed it up without wrecking anything...so far.

I quickly learned today that the other trick to trailer ownership is convincing my sheep that THEY should be as thrilled about field trips as I am.


Trust me, these sheep are not convinced - yet.

Hope the convincer.


See girls - it's NICE inside!


No comments: