Friday, April 11, 2008

What's going on?

I know, I'm not blogging as often. No, the novelty has not worn off. The weather is gorgeous. Green grass is starting to appear (I have to look REALLY HARD, but it's there) and the snow is finally disappearing. Blue birds have shown up and the neighbour has heard a robin. It's SPRING! It's hard to spend time on the couch with a laptop when I could be outside doing ANYTHING, so that's where I am, mostly.
Aside from the outside world calling to me, we've started renovating the house. So, the usually disorganized clutter has been upgraded to "bomb has gone off" and the faster we get the renos done, the faster we'll go back to the usual state of disarray that we're so comfie with.
Anyway, there will be more blogging in the future. In the meantime, I'm hoping to take Tell and some of the sheep out into the field today. Finally!

No comments: